Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

..to us!!!

Coty and I celebrate 30 years today! We are blessed beyond measure and thankful for God's work in our lives and marriage, for the gift of love that has grown strong and deep as we have traversed both smooth scenic paths and rocky rough roads. There's no one I'd rather walk beside.

We're spending today with family and looking forward to a special anniversary get-away a little later in the year. Our upcoming adventure could have something to do with flying on an airplane and hiking someplace beautiful.





The most recent picture of us together was taken at Thanksgiving with baby Clara...this 30th year is also the year we became grandparents...milestones, milestones, milestones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both! Roger and I celebrate 33 years 1 day later :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!
December is certainly a month of celebration for your family!
What a cutie that granddaughter is.

rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations, 30 years of marriage, what a gift.

I love the photograph of you and Coty with Clara. The love just jumps out of the frame. She is beautiful.